Silicon Valley Home Buyers seminar
Your stress-free search for a home in Silicon Valley starts here!
Attend this complimentary three-hour, tips-packed Home Buyers seminar and learn all the dos and don'ts and latest strategies for finding and purchasing a home in this challenging market. Learn how to analyze your personal situation, how to crunch the "buy vs. rent" numbers and find out if this is the best time for you to buy.
Who should attend?
- first-time home buyers
- home owners who are looking to upgrade or downsize
Sunday, March 23rd, 2014
1:15pm - 4:30pm
Bank of America
Tuesday, April 29th, 2014
6:15pm - 9:30pm
TBD, Palo Alto
Real Estate Investing seminar
This is a great time to be investing in real estate...great, that is, if you know what you're doing. Your first move? Investing three hours of your time at one of my no-cost Real Estate Investing seminars. When it's over, you'll be better prepared to develop solid investment strategies, analyze investment properties, weigh the pros and cons of residential vs. commercial properties and growth vs. value investments.
Who should attend? Anyone who is...
- interested in diversifying an investment portfolio to a new asset class
- interested in learning about the benefits and pitfalls of real estate investing
- looking to get a triple hedge against inflation
- looking to supplement his or her income and secure their retirement
- looking for tax shelters
- interested in learning to analyze REAL ESTATE investment opportunities